Every morning I have a routine. I have for the last few years. There are about 5 blogs that I visit daily, saved in my favorites as "Inspirational". Reading the wisdom of Sara has been a part of my daily routine for so long that I found myself clicking over there every day the last two weeks hoping for the news that she was feeling better, could resume her ministry to all of us readers. Tuesday and Wednesday of this week brought the bad news for those of us who will be left behind, but still Sara worried about everyone whose lives she has touched over the last few years.
I've spent the better part of the last 24 hours feeling heartbroken, not for Sara - I'm beyond happy for her that she will finally be without pain - but for her family, friends, and those of us who never met her but were readers of her blog. I know that God is telling her "well done, my good and faithful servant" and that she "has fought the good fight, has finished her race, and she has kept the faith."
Oh that I could have the faith of Sara. That I could choose joy in all things. To know that I don't have to worry about anything and I just have to trust HIM.
Sara...thank you for your sweet faith, for allowing God to use you to touch everyone who ever read your blog. You will never, ever be forgotten sweet friend!
Grace, prayers and blessings!






0 comments:
Post a Comment