
February 10, 2010 – Day 15 – The stove is delivered. YAY!!
February 11, 2010 – Day 16 – The curtains are hung in the living room - permanently this time.
February 12, 2010 - Day 17 - The new shower curtain for the master bathroom was delivered.
February 13, 2010 - Day 18 - With a new shower curtain in the master bathroom, the second bathroom got a shower curtain hung in it for the first time. I bought this shower curtain right after I graduated from college.
February 14, 2010 - Day 19 - While I am out of town David works to get the garage where we can actually park in it. My car fits - just barely.
February 15, 2010 - Day 20 - Now that the shower curtain is in place, accent towels are also hung in the second bathroom.
February 16, 2010 - Day 21 - I found these photo boxes over the weekend at Hobby Lobby and decided that these were going to be my color inspiration for my scrapbooking room - I love the pink and brown together.




0 comments:
Post a Comment