
One way my husband and I bless our friends and family at Christmastime is to make lots of homemade goodies for them. This week I'll be sharing some of our favorites.
One of the easiest recipes we make is from an old church cookbook and is called "TV candy" and it is a crowd favorite every place we bring it.
TV Candy

Ingredients:
1 package White Chocolate Almond Bark (I use the Kroger brand)
1/2 Cup Peanut Butter (smooth)
6 oz. (1/2 package) Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
Melt the almond bark according to package directions. Once it's melted, stir in the peanut butter. Pour into a wax-lined cookie sheet - will need to be a large cookie sheet - and spread the almond bark-peanut butter mixture thin. Melt the chocolate chips and pour onto almond bark mixture in the middle. Using a butter knife, swirl the chocolate chips to create a cool design. Let cool and then cut or break into pieces.
This is a super easy, quick recipe. Enjoy!
Blessings!





0 comments:
Post a Comment