Saturday, February 12, 2011

B90 Days - Psalms

Reading: Psalms
A few of my favorite verses from the first two days of reading through Psalms: 
O Lord, our Lord, how majestic is your name in all the earth! ~Psalm 8:1
I will praise the Lord who counsels me; even at night my heart instructs me. I have set the Lord always before me. Because he is at my right hand, I will not be shaken. ~Psalm 16:7-8
The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not be in want. He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me besides quiet waters, he restores my soul. He guides me in paths of righteousness for his name's sake. ~Psalm 23:1-3
The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and I am helped. My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to him in song. ~Psalm 28:7
Be strong and take heart, all you how hope in the Lord. ~Psalm 31:24
Trust in the Lord and do good; dwell in the land and enjoy safe pasture. Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Commit your way to the Lord; trust in him and he will do this. ~Psalm 37:3-5


0 comments:

Post a Comment