Love it when I have a successful outing in the kitchen. The hubby requested baked chicken breasts for supper and wanted them "shake and bake" style. Well we didn't have any, so I started looking on the internet for a homemade version. Lucky for me I had all of the ingredients for the very first recipe I found so I decided to try it. Super easy, quick and cheap - sounds like a winner to me. Even better, it got the hubby's stamp of approval.
Homemade Shake & Bake (recipe adapted from cook's.com)
4 c. Dried Bread Crumbs
1 Tbsp. Salt
1 tsp. Pepper
1/2 c. Oil
1 Tbsp. Paprika
Onion & Garlic Salt as desired
Mix well in a bowl and store tightly covered.
Enjoy!
What I Do Before I Click “Buy”
1 year ago





1 comments:
I love shake-n-bake but don't always have it. This looks like a great alternative! I'm going to have to try it. Thanks :)
Post a Comment