How sad is it that it’s almost the end of January and I’m just now getting around to writing out my 2011 goals, right? I had thought about choosing a one word for the year, but I couldn’t come up with a word that really seemed to fit what I was looking for in 2011. Without further ado – here are my goals:
1. Have a daily quiet time(s). I say times because during B90 days I read my Bible in the evenings, so I read through a daily devotion first thing each morning.
2. Listen to Christian music exclusively. This is something I have done for years without purposing to do it, but this year I am making it a goal. I’m in a much better mood when I listen to uplifting music.
3. Establish a weekly (monthly?) menu plan for my husband and me that will help us eat healthier foods.
4. Move more. Do workouts daily using either the 30 Day Shred or the Wii Fit (or both if I’m super ambitious that day). Once it’s warmer outside go on walks daily with my husband.
5. Craft more. I have tons of pictures I want to scrapbook and have been cross-stitching in the evenings while watching tv with my hubby, but I want to rediscover my love of sewing this year.
6. Grow a bigger garden. Last year we had a small garden, but this year I want to greatly expand it so that we can eat healthier and save money too!
7. Coupon more efficiently. I have been couponing for over 2 years, and while it sometimes saves us money there are times it doesn’t – I want to change that.
8. Blog more regularly. I’m going to try to establish a blogging schedule here in the next bit to help me with this one.
9. Continue with Project 365/Project Life, etc. In 2010 I started Project Life when we moved into our first home to capture the moments I didn’t want to forget about being a first-time homebuyer. I want to continue this in 2011, but capture more moments of us this year.
10. Watch less tv. I’ve slowly been working this one in for several months and have greatly limited my tv watching in the last couple of years, but I want to continue to reduce it.





1 comments:
I think anytime is a good time to write down goals...besides, you still have 11 months in 2011:)
Post a Comment