If you're following along with me, you've probably noticed that it has been about a week since I posted my daily reading. After making it through a couple of days filled with Psalms, I was feeling slightly discouraged about reading through so many more Psalms before getting back to the reigns of the kings of Israel and Judah. If you look back to my first post, my goal through reading the parts of the Old Testament chronicalogically is to learn more about the history of Israel during the times of the kings and when the Israelites were exiled to Babylon. In that respect, I have decided that (although I have already read and posted a few days of reading through Psalms) for this study I am going to skip the Psalms that do not specifically reference a time in David's life. I also plan to skip over Proverbs during my reading as well. I love reading through Psalms and Proverbs, but I feel like the days spent reading them will make it harder for me to remember the history that I want to study during this time.
So, long story short - come back on Monday and I'll have the next reading posted, I'll be picking up at the beginning of Soloman's reign.
Blessings!
What I Do Before I Click “Buy”
1 year ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment