Thursday, October 14, 2010

Day 9

Reading:
Psalms 22-38
(Reading Plan Days: May 8-10

Verses that stood out:
Psalm 37:5
Commit everything you do to the Lord. Trust him, and he will help you.

I was reading along, feeling a tad overwhelmed by the many Psalms in today's reading(and the next few days as well) when I read this verse - Commit everything you do to the Lord. Trust him, and he will help you. Oh, how I needed this today. There are days when you wonder why you do the things that you do, why you are reading through the Bible and the list just goes on and on. Today I was feeling discouraged and unmotivated to read my Bible chapters for today, but this is something I want to do, it is something I have committed myself to doing. This verse simply reminds me that because I have committed this challenge to the Lord I know he will help me. And today (and always), that's the only help I really need.

Blessings!

0 comments:

Post a Comment