Monday, October 4, 2010

What to Study Next

My goal for the next three-ish months is to go back through and study the Old Testament history more in depth using a chronological Bible instead of the "typical" order of the Old Testament. For me, where it began to get confusing was with the kings in Judah and Israel and the various prophets who served during each reign, so I'm going to back-up a bit and start in 1st Samuel. Day 1 will be October 5th and will start with a geneology in 1st Chronicles and then move into 1st Samuel.

The Bible I'm using is the One Year Bible and the translation I'm using is the New Living Translation.

My thought at this point is that I'll read 3-4 days worth of the reading plan for every day (keeping with the amount of time it took me to read during B90 each day). I will not be posting on Sundays, as I will be spending time with my family and being taught at my local church.

0 comments:

Post a Comment